One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
anyway. i may not have bought the person something that he liked. but somehow, there will be this feeling of not being cherished, which brought along many other episodes of the same feeling. say i'm demanding to want ppl to like what i bought. say i'm foolish to even buy it.
i bought it because i really loved.
that night after i learnt about the story of the missing wallet, i cried myself to sleep.
been thinking abt it the past few days as well.
suddenly i felt not being understood at all. it's not that i'm complicated. people who wants to be with me, people who want to be friends with me will have to spend their due amount of time to understand me thats all.
sorry for acting like an ***hole and demand for all this attention
and all the while i had been suppressing suppressing feelings.
what bird said is right. i will tend to suppress until one day i can't take it.
somehow miraculously Sat night you could actually detect my slight decrease in mood. i'm amazed. i'm really truly amazed. i bet even my mom cant tell the difference.
and after getting to know you better, i know you are not the normal kind.
11:44 AM
me
audrey
20november
scorpio
singapore
nus fass
loves family and friends contact me